Thursday, October 15, 2009

New to this...

I am new to this whole blogging thing. When I was younger I use to keep a diary so I feel that this is kind of the same concept except not as personal. I decided recently that I need a place to post how things are going in my life. Sort of a way of getting it out of my brain. I have insomnia and I think that alot of the reason that it affects me so much is because I always have so much on my mind.

I just recently moved to Northern Maine. My fiance and I got our first apartment together. Before this we lived together at his mothers house. I worked awesomely. We just fit and we got along without a try. Now we live together with a roommate. She is amazing and we love her! I find that my fiance and I bicker alot now. We never did before. I have yet to understand why this is happening. He is in school and I am not (yet, I'm working on this). I think that he may be stressed with school and the boat load of homework he has all the time. We are also still adjusting to life together in our new apartment. We also only have one car which can cause some scheduling issues sometimes. There are times when I feel trapped because I have no means of going anywhere even when I wanted to.

On a happier note, Adam, my fiance are planning a fun filled wedding. Our date is July 16, 2011!!! I know its 2 years is a long ways away but I feel like I have so much planning to do. We are doing the ceremony and reception at Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. Its basically a mansion on a mountain!! Its gorgeous and its also my dream wedding location :)!! I can not wait, but I also can in a way haha.

My roommate and I decided to participate in Nanowrimo. This is National Novel Writing Month. We have to write a whole 50,000 word novel by the end of November (one month). That is approximately 1,767 words a day of about 5 pages!! So far I am trying to get a story together in my head and it has not been working out so well. I really want it to have something to do with butterflies. So far I have been toying with the idea of a girl who finds out that she can communicate with butterflies. I don't know.

My roommate and I have also started a book club. Our first book is Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. Its about anoxeria and death, at least thats the very basics. I will let blog world know more about this as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.